- Red Sea Fish Names
We releaced "Red Sea Fish Names". Check out from the Sub Menu.NEW
- Come to the Best. Let us do the Rest !!NEW
- Water become warm.
Yes !! This is the time to enjoy Diving !!
- Come to the Best. Let us do the Rest !!
- Weather is Good, here Hurghada. Underwater world is quite busy for couple in this time. Come and dive with us.
- App "Go Dive is released. Down load from Icon beside FB icon.
- Application, "Go Dive Red Sea" was released. Download from Icon beside facebook icon.(^^;)
- New home pae Open !!! Please enjoy Red Sea world (Hurghada, Red Sea, EGYPT)(^^;)
- New Site Open, we work hard on it. (^^;) --- here now ----
Best Red Sea Dive / SARA DIVERS International Diving School
We are Diving school located in Hurghada, the town of Egyptian Red Sea coast. Since 1996 we share beautifulnes of Red Sea with many overseas guests.
We offer you from the first Try Dive to Professional Diving Certificates' Course, and Fun Dive for Certified Divers.
■Safe, Relax and Easy way of diving.
That's our way always. We hope you enjoy the best of Red Sea with us.
The Red sea is roughly 2200km long and at its widest is over 300km. The sea floor has a maximum depth of 2500m. Red Sea also has extensive rich and diverse ecosystem. More than 1100 species of fish have been recorded in the Red Sea, and around 10% of these are red sea species. This also includes around 75 species of deep water fish.
Hurghada islocated 22km south of El Gouna and 54km north of Safaga, the Red Sea to the east and the mountains of the Eastern Desert to the west.
Four decades ago Hurghada was a modest little fishing village and is now home for 400 thouand people. Most of them are working in services for a lot of sun-seekers and diving enthusiasts visiting the area.
Crystal clear and calm waters and fascinating coral reefs have mode Hurghada as the Egypt's most popular resort town with hundreds of hotels in all categories.
■Public peace of the area (Hurghada / Red Sea / Egypt)
Egypt Travel. Area Infomation